Statuettes of Our Blessed Mother made in Lourdes, France
In 1858, the Virgin Mother appeared in Lourdes, France, to St. Bernadette. Many miracles of healing, inspiration, and peace are attributed to this holy apparition site. In the prayerful words of the women making each statue for you: “This inspired Statue of Our Lady of Lourdes will illuminate your prayer corners and bring protection and benevolence 'à la française' to your home.”
- Handmade in the sacred site of Lourdes and hand-painted in Lille, France
- Resin, plastic, and plaster
- These are handmade statues, not machine-made, which results in small irregularities that add to the charm of the piece
- Petite 12 cm in height (4.7")
- Each statue gives work to a physically disabled person
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device