Whether you are interested in the history of Texas, a culture of live music, or the truly quirky Cathedral of Junk, you’re sure to find something to love in Austin, Texas. Place the pieces of this delightful puzzle map designed by artist Evie Coates to discover the music venues, urban art, food trucks, and swimming holes that draw locals and tourists alike. Keep Austin (and puzzle time) weird as you put together each colorful fact or image to find out!
- True South puzzles are made with 80-point blue board, which creates a thicker puzzle piece with a more solid "hand."
- All of our puzzles are stamped with metal dies made by one of the few artists in the world who creates jigsaw puzzle die masters by hand.
- Puzzle images are created in a collaborative effort between artists and True South to highlight unique facts carefully researched about each location. Fun facts are listed on the back and inner sides of boxes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device