Founded in 1779 and named for Revolutionary War hero Francis Nash, this mighty Southern township on the banks of the Cumberland River has a right to be boastful. It is the oldest working state capital in the United States, and one of the fastest growing cities in the nation (Music City, U.S.A., anyone?). Grab your puzzle map, a giant glass of sweet tea, and meet me in Nashville for a grand ole time!
- True South puzzles are made with 80-point blue board, which creates a thicker puzzle piece with a more solid "hand."
- All of our puzzles are stamped with metal dies made by one of the few artists in the world who creates jigsaw puzzle die masters by hand.
- Puzzle images are created in a collaborative effort between artists and True South to highlight unique facts carefully researched about each location. Fun facts are listed on the back and inner sides of boxes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device