Founded in 1718, and nestled between the Mississippi River and the Gulf of Mexico, the port city of New Orleans, Louisiana is rich with diversity and adventure. Artist Evi Coates provides a fun and colorful map of the Crescent City’s many treasures. Whatever you’re looking for, this puzzle will provide pictures and tidbits to bring the city to life in the comfort of your own home. So put on some jazz, grab a beignet, and see what NOLA has to offer!
- True South puzzles are made with 80-point blue board, which creates a thicker puzzle piece with a more solid "hand."
- All of our puzzles are stamped with metal dies made by one of the few artists in the world who creates jigsaw puzzle die masters by hand.
- Puzzle images are created in a collaborative effort between artists and True South to highlight unique facts carefully researched about each location. Fun facts are listed on the back and inner sides of boxes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device